Thank you for your interest in the 2022 Love Local Fest Season!
We accept applications only from local makers and growers based on Cape Cod, and the businesses that support them.
Please read the following information in its entirety before submitting an application.
The Love Local Fests are unique events to Cape Cod that attract thousands of people throughout the festival season. Love Live Local promotes the Fests throughout the year through traditional media, but also through our digital and social media channels.
Vendors with a desire to participate in the events must submit a new application every year. Prior participation does not mean automatic acceptance into the program.
Please note we strive to make our Fests great experiences for our attendees and our vendors, so we have limited spaces for different groupings of vendors. The products you list on your application must be the products you plan to sell at the events. We currently do not accept applications from services, nonprofits, or organizations.
Vendor Fees are $150 ($125 for Love Local Field Guide Advertisers)
Once your application has been accepted, you will have:
- A reserved 10×10 space for your business at the Love Local Fest
- A virtual showcase for your products throughout our online fest
- Exclusive access to the Love Local Facebook Group for current Fest vendors only. Post and promote your products!
- An invitation to join the supportive Vendor Community Communication Forum on Discord
- Opportunities for sales and collaborations through crossover events and recommendations
- Custom marketing by Love Live Local in our “Vendor Spotlights”
- Access to the Love Live Local network and the Love Local Fest community
All shows take place outdoors. July and September at Aselton Park in Hyannis and December at the Hyannis Village Green, as well as online on a dedicated page on our website. We provide specific information about each event at various points before the festival and we keep vendors as up-to-date as we can.
At the outdoor events each vendor is responsible for providing a 10×10 tent. White is preferable. You can find them at your local hardware store. We cannot guarantee access to Wifi, personal hotspots are recommended for any vendor who relies on internet access. Electricity is limited to certain areas, please inquire in advance with specific needs.
Vendor Hours: July + September: 11am-5pm / December Show: 10am-4pm
Set up time, parking instructions and other details are sent out to vendors prior to the show.