Local business raising money for the Cape Cod Resilience Fund
We have been so amazed at the outpouring of support for the Cape Cod Resilience Fund through grassroots fundraising and the selflessness of the local small business community has shown during this time when their futures are so uncertain. So many have not only donated generously but many others have offered to help raise money to help their fellow business owners have a fighting chance.
1856 Country Store, Cape Camo, Littlenecks, Solstice Day Spa, Fussy Goose, Salt Yarn Studio, Cape Cod Home Remedies, Vintage Picks by Jen, Starr Struck, Botanique of Cape Cod, Painted Daisies, NSW Jewelry Designs, Cape Girl Strong, Pound with Emily Ruth, Quench Training, Fisherman’s Daughter, Cape Cod Community Media Center,
Cape Cod Beer,
Rooted Yoga Cape Cod
Thanks so much to those who have already stepped up + to those who are engaging in the following fundraising efforts right now :
- the Hyannis Fire Department is selling a special edition t-shirt that allow you to show your support for local business + HYFD at the same time;
the Cape Cod resilience Fund will receive all money raised from sales of the Creative Chick hand made cards;
- $5 from each “Together” ornament sold by Robin’s Toffee by the Sea will go to the Cape Cod Resilience Fund;
- Andrew Fontaine is putting his photography on a new type of canvas – face masks – and donating the proceeds to the Fund.
- $10 from each of Kiya Designs’ Healthcare Heroes custom made necklaces will be donated to the Fund;
- Mermaids on Cape Cod is donating the proceeds from their inspiring Together We Rise clothing line (tanks, tees + hoodies);
- 50% of the proceeds from the Atlantic Soap Company’s special edition ‘Under the Sea’ soap will go to the Fund;
- Maria Poly Dolls is donating $2 for every one of their adorable (and handmade) whale, shark or llama plush key chains they sell;
- Cape Cod Whale Company will be donating the proceeds of their newly designed patriotic sticker;
- and $10 will be donated by C Breeze Treasures for every Cape Cod Glazed Pottery Bracelet sold.
Sometimes we find ourselves speechless by how generous our Cape Cod community is – whether it is a $5 donation or one that is larger than that – every single dollar contributed to this fund will help our small business community weather this storm.